Inspired by the Pantone hue of the year, this vintage styled shoot at the Affinity Guesthouse in British Columbia is the perfect inspiration for an autumn wedding in the countryside. Marsala is the center of the vibrant palette of colors, which also includes navy and dusty blues, berry jewel tones and gold. The venue's property is just gorgeous with a quiet pond, willow trees and a fabulous house. Gwen Ewart Photography and a team of talented vendors brought this marsala vision to life!
A vintage marsala wedding styled shoot in Canada
- Photographer: Gwen Ewart Photography
- Event Venue: Affinity Guesthouse
- Makeup Artist: Alisha Slater
- Hair Stylist: Conscious Hair by Elena
- Floral Designer: FLEURtacious
- Tuxedo and Men's Attire: Outlooks for Men
- Cinema and Video: Paper Heart Films
- Event Designer: Rock Paper Square
- Invitation Designer: Tuktu Paper Co.
- Dress Store: The Bride's Closet
- Culinary: Toque Catering
- Models: Chelsea & Bryan from Paper Heart Films, Lindsay & Derek from Four Frames Photo Booth