I just love the intimate elegance of B&Bs, so I was over the moon to see this gorgeous, vintage-inspired wedding shoot at The Freemason Inn, a 19th-century bed and breakfast that just reopened after an extensive remodel. The models, Megan and West, are a real married couple, and the sophisticated and refined styling in rich hues of crimson, pink, ivory, forest green, black and gold is warmly inviting. I also love how they included inspiring boudoir shots as part of the getting ready images! Ross Costanza Photography captured these breathtaking photos, and a team of incredible Virginia vendors brought all of the details to life.
A romantic vintage bed and breakfast wedding styled shoot in Norfolk, VA
- Photographer: Ross Costanza Photography
- Makeup Artist: BlushTones
- Event Venue: Freemason Inn
- Cake Designer: Gateaux Bakery
- Event Designer: Isha Foss Events
- Dress Store: Maya Couture
- Groomsman Attire: Miguel's Custom Clothiers Formal Wear
- Invitation Designer: PaperDolls Design
- Transportation: Royal Coach Limousine Company
- Hair Stylist: Stephanie Rose and Co.