A “something old, something new” styled shoot in Eagleville, TN
Kristi and Bill are a real Nashville couple who first met on their morning bus commute and bonded over a fantasy novel. Bill gave Kristi his card that morning before she got off at her stop, but the two didn't talk for two years. A picture of Kristi in a satin bridesmaid dress happened to catch Bill's attention, and the two instantly reconnected. While Kristi kept dating others, she constantly found herself going back to the man that proclaimed he hated three things in life: Southerners, lawyers and people with dogs. Bill now lives in Tennessee, married to an attorney and living with a Yorkshire terrier named Scrappy. Fate is a funny thing!
A group of amazing Tennessee vendors, including Allan Williams Photography, Southern Soiree and Wedding 101 Nashville, worked together to create a “Something Old, Something New”-inspired wedding at Samary Plantation – a mix of modern, colorful details against a rustic backdrop. By using all white linens, a martini bar, colorful hors d'oeuvres and brilliant blooms in fuchsia, orange and purple, the barn was transformed into a fascinating blend of modern and rustic.
- Photographer: Allan Williams Photography
- Other Location: Wedding 101 Nashville
- Paper Props: A Little Something Detailed
- Transportation: Grand Avenue
- Etsy Designer: HOUSEofLOVELY
- Makeup Artist: Katie Russo Beauty
- Reception Venue: Samary Plantation
- Floral Design and Draping: Savoir Faire Nashville
- Rentals: Southern Events Party Rental
- Planning and Design: Southern Soiree
- Dress Store: The Spoiled Lady
- Groom's Attire: Street Tuxedo
- Caterer: Vintage Cakes & Catering