The inspiration for this lovely garden wedding styled shoot by Entwined Portraits and Weddings came from the luxurious and feminine Victorian era, favoring simple yet beautiful lines, delicate details and a rich gold and black color palette!
A Victorian wedding inspiration shoot in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Combining textural and modern elements like lace and wrought iron with traditional old world pieces like fur stoles and pearl jewelry make this romantic wedding inspiration a unique twist on an era steeped in tradition and order. Touches of black throughout the bride's outfit and the cake add richness to the gold and cream tones seen throughout the sweetheart table. A beautiful undone hairstyle and understated smoky eye paired with a pop of color on the lips complete the beautiful bridal look. This is a great shoot for spring and early summer brides with a feminine style who are looking for a bold twist on classic bridal looks. – Christine, Entwined Portraits and Weddings
- Photographer: Entwined Portraits and Weddings
- Event Design & Rentals: Cellar Door Vintage Rentals
- Venue: Reader Rock Garden
- Floral Designer: Down the Well Designs
- Cake Designer: Sugar by Tracy
- Dress Designer & Store: David's Bridal
- Stationery Designer: Lovesky Design Inc.
- Hair & Makeup: Makeup by Miss Lu