Some couples travel the globe to elope in an exotic destination or a favorite vacation spot, but for some couples, an elopement closer to home is the perfect fit! Sophia Joël Photography created this romantic yet rustic elopement inspiration to showcase a minimalist and attainable look for couples who may not have a lot of time or a large budget to plan their wedding. Emily and Josh's elopement mixed the rich colors of fall with the lush greens of summer, creating a palette of oxblood, ocean blue, sage green and blush. The simple naked cake was adorned with succulents, and they used meaningful household items – in this case, favorite books – to create unique and personal centerpieces.
A romantic backyard elopement inspiration shoot in Silex, MO
- Photographer: Sophia Joël Photography
- Event Designer: Nicole Pauline Design Co.
- Venue: Wild Bloomers Farm
- Floral Designer: Troy Flower Shop
- Cake Designer: Sweets To Remember
- Hair & Makeup: Bailey Meyers
- Ring: Zales
- Bride's Top: GS Love
- Bride's Skirt: Melensay High Waisted Skirt