This gorgeous, unique styled shoot from Brittany Jean Photography and Eclipse Event Co. is all about planning a wedding that reflects who you are, not what you think your guests want to see, whether that's choosing a dress that shows off your tattoos or rocking a mohawk! The models for the shoot, Rachel and Michael, are so beautifully confident and fun, too. The rock princess bride carried a bouquet with chains and wore bold yet feminine gemstone and hammered metal statement jewelry, while the groom looked sharp in his tailored suit! 800 Congress, a new Austin venue, was a great backdrop for the shoot for several reasons: it's a wonderful blank canvas and industrial space with cool lines and exposed brick that helped achieve the “beauty in imperfections” look, and it also features a graffiti wall with a mural of downtown Austin!
A rock princess styled shoot with edgy details in Austin, TX
- Photographer: Brittany Jean Photography
- Event Venue: 800 Congress
- Floral Designer: All Things Flowers
- Event Planner: Eclipse Event Co.
- Beauty: Lauren Lumsden Hair & Makeup
- Linens and Coverings: Marquee Event Group
- Cake Designer: Michelle's Patisserie
- Jewelry: Passion for Jewelry
- Invitation Designer: Scripted Ever After
- Dress Store: Unbridaled