This vibrant and elegant styled shoot at Pennsylvania's Grovedale Winery by Seneca Ryan Co. and Forget-Me-Not Rentals featured a lovely table tucked away amongst the vines and a DIY floral backdrop for the ceremony! Most of the flowers were locally sourced, as was the delicious pie with a laser cut topper.
A colorful styled Pennsylvania wedding in a vineyard in Wyalusing, PA
We styled a colorful and vibrant table in the vines at Grovedale Winery located in a small town in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Our color palette included maple, stone, blue, purple and amber. The colorful flowers from Monzie's Floral Design in the lush grape vines really made a statement.
We were going for a more rustic, classic look for the groom. His attire was actually from his own formal attire collection. The dress was sourced from Seneca's Bridal. It was a beautiful Allure gown.
We made a DIY floral backdrop for the ceremony. We hung various pieces of various lengths of hemp string throughout the arch. Then we individually wrapped flowers on each string evenly spaced out by 4-6 inches.
We wanted to add some sparkle to the table with our sequin table runner from Koyal Wholesale. Naturally, we added wine glasses and wine from Grovedale winery. The color palette was designed to coordinate with the vibrant florals.
- Photography: Seneca Ryan Co.
- Vintage Rentals & Styling: Forget-Me-Not Rentals
- Venue: Grovedale Winery
- Event Planning: Patchwork Planning
- Floral: Monzie's Floral Design
- Stationery: Flourish Grace Calligraphy
- Bakery: Shore Sisters Farm Market
- Hair: Pebble's Hair Designs
- Cake Topper: Everlaser
- Other Services: Jam Marketing Group
- Wedding Dress & Groom's Attire: Seneca's Bridal
- Table Runner: Koyal Wholesale
- Submitted via: Matchology