Marie Antoinette herself couldn't have imagined a more lavish and lovely wedding celebration! With deep lilacs and peach tones, enchanting florals, desserts galore and a dashing prince, Amy Caroline Photography and a team of Denver vendors brought this fairy tale vision to life. Grant-Humphreys Mansion was the perfect backdrop for the magic and whimsy of this styled shoot with its regal Corinthian columns and lush greenery. The bride model, Melanie, was also the planner, and she designed the shoot to inspire a real modern day wedding with fanciful details and a palette of rich pastels. Marie Antoinette embodies decadence and opulence, and this magical inspiration translates those delicious qualities into a tangible presence!
A glam Marie Antoinette wedding styled shoot in Denver, CO
- Photographer: Amy Caroline Photography
- Event Planner: Kimberly Rose Events
- Equipment Rentals: Event Rents
- Reception Venue: Grant-Humphreys Mansion
- Cake Designer: Indulge Bakery, Inc.
- Hair Stylist: Jaded Beauty
- Design and Decor: Patina Preferred: A Vintage Rental Boutique
- Hair Stylist: Salon Utopia
- Invitation Designer: Sugar Ink Design
- Dress Store: The Bridal Collection
- Floral Designer: The Olive & Poppy
- Model: Wilhelmina Denver
- Design and Decor: Yonder Floral + Decor House
- Design and Decor: Yours for Your Day