The inspiration for this styled shoot from Amanda Hendrickson Photography and Muyly Miller Co. comes from one simple message: love is love! One of the brides was styled with a black overskirt and a boutonniere, and the other in ivory with a floral collar and a lace head wrap. The handwritten vows were digitized and printed on soft cotton fabric, and then suspended from a tree, surrounded by a leafy frame. Of course, the beautiful horses just added to the picturesque scene of love and equality!
A wedding inspiration shoot for marriage equality in Salt Lake City, UT
- Photographer: Amanda Hendrickson Photography
- Event Designer & Fashion: Muyly Miller Co.
- Floral Designer: Native Flower Company
- Stationery Designer: Twelve 30 Creative
- Hair & Makeup: Emily Fillerup
- Second Shooter: JAE Photography
- Handwritten Vows: Peter Loves Jane
- Custom Fabric: Spoonflower
- Models: Ariel Leigh Wade and Rachel Booker
- Horses: Courtesy of Katie Williams and Linda Gaz