Today, I'm so excited to officially announce the launch of Aisle Society, an innovative new website for wedding inspiration, created by more than 30 of your favorite wedding bloggers, including Artfully Wed! Aisle Society isn't just another wedding blog, though – it's a beautiful curation of wedding bloggers' best content, updated daily.
Aisle Society is a whole new way for couples to find wedding inspiration; when you become an Aisle Society user, you can follow your favorite bloggers, wedding professionals, details, color palettes and more, making it easier than ever to organize the wedding ideas you love most and plan your special day!
Introducing Aisle Society with Romantic Wedding Inspiration
Another fabulous feature that is unique to Aisle Society is all of your favorite wedding pros have a portfolio dedicated to their work, and couples can inquire directly with them via the Aisle Society website, all for free!
To celebrate the launch of this amazing wedding game changer, Ami of Elizabeth Anne Designs and Lauren of Every Last Detail created this gorgeous styled shoot (photographed by Alexis June Weddings) to showcase everything Aisle Society is all about! We hope you enjoy the inspiration, and be sure to head on over to Aisle Society to see for yourself – it's going to be amazing!
- Event Design: Aisle Society
- Photography: Alexis June Weddings
- Event Planning: Estera Events
- Venue: Chez
- Floral: Fleur
- Videography: Nicodem Creative
- Fashion Styling: CoChic Styling
- Hair and Makeup: Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists
- Stationery: Sarah Drake Design
- Calligraphy: JM Paper and Ink
- Cakes: Elysia Root Cakes
- Catering: Boutique Bites
- Furniture Rentals: Bowery & Bash
- Chair Rentals: Hall’s Rentals
- Tabletop Rentals: Tablescapes
- Linens: Luxe Linen
- Bar Cart and Tabletop Rentals: The Festive Frog
- Draping: Drape Kings
- Gowns: Truvelle and Sarah Seven
- Diamond Jewelry: Susie Saltzman
- Jewelry: Rach B. Jewelry
- Confetti: The Confetti Bar
- Stir Sticks: Host & Toast
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids and David’s Bridal
- Tuxedos: Black Tie Formalwear
- Accessories: Alice in Ivory
- Models: Corinne Natyshak, Robert Suarez, Lauren Rebecca Roth, Willow Star, Lindsay Widdel, Dionusia Patricia, Riane Roberts, Josh Smith, Orlondo Thompson, Michael Rabinowitz, Thomas Ortiz