Although this styled shoot by Kevin Paul Photography and Marie Rose Events took place in Oklahoma City, it definitely captures the intimacy of an Italian wedding centered on family and food! They chose to highlight a long communal table (beautifully decorated with greenery and candles) to serve food, wine and multiple cakes family style. The bride and groom are a real couple who have been married for five years and honeymooned in Italy. Each of the gorgeous cakes were different flavors – and each flavor was special to the bride and groom and their family. The organic florals complemented the setting perfectly, especially the chair backs, the long table runner and the unique snow mountain bouquet the bride carried.
An Italian inspired wedding styled shoot in Oklahoma City, OK
- Photographer: Kevin Paul Photography
- Event Designer: Marie Rose Events
- Venue: The Hall at The Railhouse
- Floral Designer: Forth & Floral
- Cake Designer: Madison's on Main
- Dress Designer: Madison James
- Dress Store: BeLoved Bridal Boutique
- Stationery Designer: Adam Weiss
- Hair & Makeup: Aura Spa + Beauty Studio
- Rentals: Mood Party Rentals
- Calligraphy: Celeste Paper Co.
- Catering: Abbey Road Catering