A beautiful non-profit equine sanctuary nestled in the wide open spaces of the Florida countryside was the setting for this unbelievably pretty and enchanting wedding inspiration from Rising Lotus Photography and a team of local vendors! They were inspired by the idea of pairing a natural, rustic environment like the sanctuary with a design that was elegant and lush while still organic. The surroundings influenced the color palette for the floral arrangements: lots of greens (a nod to the pasture land) and apricot tones (referencing the warm Florida sunshine). With the reception set in a barn, the tablescape's jewel-toned hues create a warm welcome, and the gold accents play off of the blonde wood surrounding the space. The embroidered tablecloth adds an intricate layer of texture while its ivory color keeps it from competing for attention. They imagined the china to be family heirlooms collected over time, feminine yet not fussy and chosen to add a personal touch.
A stunning and enchanting equine sanctuary wedding inspiration shoot in Wesley Chapel, FL
Our bride seems to have stepped out of a fairytale with her exquisite gold and cream beaded cap-sleeved gown. In keeping with the natural aesthetic, a floral crown was set atop her romantic updo, alongside a radiant look using plum tones that were soft, pretty and inspired by the crown's colors. After spending a few quiet moments with her favorite horse, the bride met her groom, and they exchanged vows on the vast farmland as the sun rose. A classic car whisked them away to a secret place in the woods where they took newlywed portraits, and the groom surprised his love with a sweet serenade.
- Photographer: Rising Lotus Photography
- Event Designer: Amazingly Creative Events
- Equipment Rentals: A Chair Affair, Inc.
- Cake Designer: A Piece of Cake Tampa
- Dress Designer: All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo, Formalwear & Fashion Styling
- Venue: Angel of God Equine Sanctuary
- Floral Designer: Bloomingdale Florist
- Linens and Coverings: First Class Rentals of Tampa Bay
- Apparel: Gossamer
- Models: Hannah Goldsmith, Ry Worsham
- Makeup Artist: IQ of Beauty
- Jewelry: Modern Trendz
- Transportation: Network Limousines
- Linens and Coverings: Over the Top Rental Linens
- Specialty Foods: The Coffee Divas
- Invitation Designer: Wedding Invy