Get ready for some turn of the century-inspired wedding loveliness! This Downton Abbey wedding inspiration shoot was designed to capture the essence of love in England in the early 1900s. Set at Reid Castle, real couple Emily and Matt enjoyed a romantic outdoor lunch and an elegant indoor private party for two! Kerri Lynne Photography and the imaginative team of vendors put together two bridal looks – one with a modern twist and one with a more classic vibe. Alongside gorgeous floral arrangements and the perfect assortment of old-fashioned typewriters, telephones and other décor, this styled shoot really ushers you back to a simpler time!
A Downton Abbey wedding inspiration shoot in Garrison, NY
- Photographer: Kerri Lynne Photography
- Dress Store: Be Unique Boutique
- Culinary: Danielle G Alex LLC
- Floral Designer: Earthy Elegance Florals
- Cinema and Video: Kadams Media
- Makeup Artist: Meredith Hayman, Makeup Artist
- Event Planner: MomentUs Occasion
- Event Venue: Reid Castle at Manhattanville College
- Hair Stylist: Annaliese & Co.
- Invitation Designer: Yuling Designs