The 2015 addition to Alfred Angelo's Disney Fairy Tale Bridal collection is a stunning gown inspired by Disney's Frozen. The dress is an interpretation of Elsa's “Snow Queen” dress: an icy blue sheath gown with a Wattreau train and dramatic beading designed to glisten like sunlight on freshly fallen snow. All of the sparkling silver, wintry white and icy blue details of this gorgeous Frozen wedding inspiration shoot complement the dress perfectly. Contemporary Captures Photography brought the whole concept to life with beautiful photos of all the incredible décor created by this talented team of Florida vendors!
A Frozen wedding inspiration shoot with the Elsa Wedding Dress by Alfred Angelo
- Photographer: Contemporary Captures Photography
- Event Designer: Runway Events
- Dress Designer & Accessories: Alfred Angelo
- Chairs, Chargers, Crystal Tree, Tableware & Flatware: A Chair Affair, Inc.
- Cake Table, Crystal Centerpieces: Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals
- Event Venue: Cranes Roost Park
- Hair Stylist: Tiffany at Michele Renee The Studio
- Makeup Artist: Amanda at Bella Con Stile' Makeup Artistry
- Linens and Coverings: Over The Top
- Cake Pops: Pop Goes the Party
- Cake Designer: Sofelle Confections
- Floral Designer: A Special Rose Florist
- Invitation Designer: Pretty Peacock Paperie
- Model: Stephanie Byrne