San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts was the inspiration behind this styled shoot by ShootAnyAngle Wedding Photography! The dramatic architecture inspired a classical elegance theme with a palette of black and gold. The bouquet featured black lace flowers with gold buttons, and the intimate table setting starred a stunning chocolate cake and candelabra centerpieces.
A classic black and gold styled wedding inspiration in San Francisco, CA
- Photographer, Floral & Stationery Designer: ShootAnyAngle Wedding Photography
- Venue: Palace of Fine Arts
- Cake Designer: Safeway
- Dress Designer: Cocomelody
- Rentals: Williams Party Rentals
- Models: Brittney Reiser and Scott Ghiselin