This romantic styled shoot from Time Into Pixels Photography was inspired by Pantone's colors of the year – Serenity and Rose Quartz! However, instead of creating a pastel look, they added moodier elements like a black wedding gown and a dark floral crown to inspire a bolder style. They also drew inspiration from nature with marble, feathers, leather and faux fur to inspire brides who want their wedding to be bold yet romantic and organic at the same time.
A bold organic inspiration shoot in Minneapolis, MN
- Photographer: Time Into Pixels Photography
- Event Venue: 514 Studios
- Invitation Designer: A Milestone Paper Co.
- Jewelry: EC Design Studio
- Bakery: Glam Doll Donuts
- Calligrapher: Hooked Calligraphy
- Event Planner: Jessica Wonders, LLC
- Design and Decor: Linen Effects
- Makeup Artist: Primped
- Equipment Rentals: Rudy's Event Rentals
- Floral Designer: Studio C Floral
- Bar: With a Twist Bartending Service