Happy Friday, lovelies! This week was full of pleasant surprises for Artfully Wed: we were listed as one of 8 Wedding Blogs You Need to Know About by Brit+Co, and we've been nominated as one of 2015's Best Wedding Blogs by WalletHub! (PS – We'd love your vote, if you're so inclined.)
In other news, this week’s Small Talk Big Day video from Wedding Paper Divas features tips for creating a memorable wedding experience for your guests! Don't have time to watch? No problem! Here are some take-aways from the video:
- Give your guests information – Even a quick email the day of with a bunch of last-minute transportation details will really make your guests feel taken care of.
- Arrange carpools – If guests are coming to your wedding from the same place, connect them via email and suggest a carpool. According to Rachel, it’s all about making your guests feel connected, included, and taken care of.
- Assign a guest ambassador – Assign someone who knows lots of people at your wedding, or who doesn’t mind making new connections to watch out for those who may not feel quite as comfortable.
This week's lovely finds from our favorite blogs:
- A creative way to propose to your bridal party over on The Budget Savvy Bride
- The reality of wedding dress shopping over on Love Inc.
- A stunning lava rock bridal session over on Burnett's Boards
- The Untamed Romance collection by Grace Loves Lace over on Bridal Musings
- An adorable tears of joy tissues tutorial over on Intimate Weddings
Weekend deals from our favorite retailers:
- Save 60% off select full-price styles with code SUMMER60 at Ann Taylor through 7/13
- Save 20% off sitewide at Wedding Paper Divas with code JULYSW20 through 7/14
- Save 20% on one item at Mikasa with code 20SHOP or 15% off your order with code 15SHOP through 7/31
- Join Maven and get the July Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code RUBY
This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, Artfully Wed will receive a small commission for introducing you to a great brand or product. This doesn’t cost you anything extra, but it helps to support Artfully Wed and allows us to keep providing you with the best inspiration for style-conscious brides. Thanks for reading!