Happy Friday, lovelies! I'm so thrilled to be ending the week by welcoming a new addition to the AW 24 Karat Vendor family! Based in Hampton Roads, Heidi Calma Photography is a wedding photographer who loves soft sunset lighting and being outdoors. Heidi has an expert eye for portraying emotion through her soft yet vibrant photography style!
This week's lovely finds from our favorite blogs:
- A spiked apple cider cocktail and fall inspiration over on Mountainside Bride
- Nostalgic Anne of Green Gables wedding inspiration over on Tidewater and Tulle
- An adorably preppy Kate Spade styled shoot by Hey Design Lady over on Napa Valley Linens
- An elegant and romantic vow renewal over on Coastal Bride
- An artistic DIY watercolor stationery tutorial over on The Bride Link
- The SWEETEST proposal story for dog lovers over on How He Asked
- A non-traditional and super fun movies on the beach bachelorette party over on Love Inc.
- Fabulous stationery on a budget by Basic Invite over on Kiss My Tulle
- Tips for wedding financial planning over on The Budget Savvy Bride
- A beautiful Orange County wedding inspiration shoot over on Southern California Bride
- A moody and stormy beach wedding over on Storyboard Wedding
Weekend deals from our favorite retailers:
- Shop Styles Starting at Just $10 at BaubleBar
- Shop Shabby Apple's Vintage Inspired Fashions For Women and Get 15% off all dresses and skirts with code: BLUE
- 40% Off Everything with code SHAREIT at LOFT through 8/16
- 30% off foil-stamped card orders and 20% off the rest of your order at WeddingPaperDivas.com with code FOILSALE30 through 8/18
This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, Artfully Wed will receive a small commission for introducing you to a great brand or product. This doesn’t cost you anything extra, but it helps to support Artfully Wed and allows us to keep providing you with the best inspiration for style-conscious brides. Thanks for reading!