If you're looking for something a little more edgy and modern when it comes to your bridal shower, don't worry – there are plenty of creative options out there! That's why I love this charming and unique boudoir bridal shower inspiration from Amber Wilkie Photography and Simply Breathe Events. The hashtag for the day was #plaidnotpastel, and they did away with the typical mimosas and opted for a whiskey and cigar bar to tie in the menswear. Make sure you check out the awesome video at the end, too!
A styled boudoir bridal shower featuring a cigar and whiskey bar and sexy menswear in Washington D.C.
Enter password to view video: Boudoir-Menswear-v2
- Photographer: Amber Wilkie Photography
- Event Coordinator & Stylist: Simply Breathe Events
- Floral Designer: Orchid Florist
- Catering: R&R Catering
- Stationery Designer: CityBeeDesign
- Makeup: Carolyn Thombs MUA
- Hair: Anna Fazio
- Hats: S. Jane Brown Millinery
- Video: Creative Ideation
- Venue: Woodrow Wilson House
- Models: Josephine Macintosh, Heavenly Joya Williams, Anna Fazio