Megan and Tommy's wedding in the Poconos was a collaborative effort, featuring many details made by friends and family. Megan's gown was handmade by her friend, an amazing designer. She complemented her look with a handmade metal crown and a gorgeous bouquet. The couple were joined by their pups for their ceremony, too. Love Me Do Photography captured fabulous images of the newlyweds at the stone ruins and waterfalls!
A jewel toned waterfall wedding in Historic Stoddartsville, PA
- Photographer: Love Me Do Photography
- Venue: Historic Stoddartsville
- Floral Designer: Allium Floral Design
- Dress Designer: Hogan McLaughlin
- Metal Crown: Elemental Child
- Photo Booth: Smilebooth