Chelsea and Rich tied the knot amongst family, friends and horses in a vintage equestrian wedding the same day that American Pharoah won the Triple Crown at Belmont! Their classic palette of cream, peach and powder blue was complemented by silver from Chelsea's collection of antiques. They included horseshoes in the table numbers, and they chose a saddle for their guest book. My favorite detail, however, was the fact that they chose the bride's horse as a groomsman! Jennifer Green Photography captured their beautiful wedding day.
A vintage equestrian wedding in Glenmoore, PA
- Photographer: Jennifer Green Photography
- Floral Designer: Carol Heilner
- Cake Designer: Philly Cupcake
- Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
- Hair Stylist: Cory Neuhoff, HairWaves Salon
- Makeup Artist: Sarah Jane