Rachel and Greg planned a vintage-inspired backyard wedding in her childhood home that reflected their love and their passion for music. They had a great local band that played Brazilian music, and many of the details were handmade by Rachel and her mom. The favors were homemade apple pies, and in addition to those, she and her mother also created all of the stationery. With the addition of a tent, the backyard was completely transformed with beautiful pink and green floral designs, hanging floral chandeliers and long, lace-draped and candle-lit farm tables. Kelly Brown Weddings captured their day!
A romantic, vintage-inspired blush backyard wedding in Minnesota
- Photographer: Kelly Brown Weddings
- Dress Store: BCBG
- Apparel: House of Brides
- Invitation Designer: A Milestone Paper Co.
- Equipment Rentals: Après Party and Tent Rental
- Event Planner: Lasting Impressions Weddings
- Floral Designer: Sadie's Couture Floral & Event Styling Minneapolis