Valerie and Jeff's summer wedding at Camp Allen was imbued with so much meaning and beauty! They thought of the history of their families and their entire guest list as they planned their day; they were married in the same church as Valerie's parents and grandparents, and rather than use a ring pillow, their rings were carried in her paternal grandmother's Bible wrapped in fabric from her maternal grandmother's wedding dress. The flower vases used throughout the reception venue were actually canning jars from the bride's grandmother's childhood home. Wildflower-inspired bouquets and floral arrangements were created by Valerie herself and sourced directly from a local grower. As a particularly sweet detail, the guests were given cookies from Tiff's Treats, the same boutique bakery that Jeff frequently hired to send cookies (and milk!) to Valerie while they were dating long-distance during their courtship. Luke and Cat Photography captured their love-filled celebration!
A good old-fashioned Texas church wedding in Navasota, TX
- Photographer: Luke and Cat Photography
- Floral Designer: Arnosky Family Farms – Texas Specialty Cut Flowers
- Linens and Coverings: Ashley & Co.
- Reception Venue: Camp Allen
- Hair Stylist: Catwalk Hair Studio
- Cake Designer: Cinderella's Cakes
- Musicians: Music Taxi
- Equipment Rentals: Party Time Rentals