Jillian and Josh were married at the Lexington Country Club in June. Jillian loves all things vintage, and her short Jenny Yoo lace dress was the perfect match for her wedding. The reception was decorated with her collection of vintage cameras (Jillian is a photographer, and they do videography as a couple). They served a pancakes-and-bacon breakfast for dinner during the reception – a huge hit with their guests – after which they left in Jillian's father's cherry red MG! Nashville Wedding Photographers | Jen & Chris Creed captured their awesome day.
A whimsical vintage wedding with teal details in Lexington, KY
- Photographer: Nashville Wedding Photographers | Jen & Chris Creed
- Dress Designer: Jenny Yoo
- Reception Venue: Lexington Country Club
- Cake Designer: martine's pastries
- Dress Store: Twirl Lexington
- Cinematographer: Integrity Productions