Sarah and Jonathan got married in April at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, a stunning venue in Charleston that was bursting with colorful flowers and gorgeous landscapes ideal for a spring wedding. The couple welcomed guests from all across the country and wanted to give them an authentic taste of the South that included fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and even a cake with peaches on top! Sarah chose peach and purple for their palette; their décor included rustic touches like chalkboards and moss paired with soft and beautiful floral arrangements. Richard Bell Photography captured their day!
An incredible Southern garden wedding in Charleston, SC
- Photographer: Richard Bell Photography
- Cake Designer: Cakes by Kasarda
- Caterer: Hamby Catering & Events
- Reception Venue: Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Hair Stylist: Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup
- Entertainment: Charleston Virtuosi, Fingersnappin' Entertainment