Ashley and Matt were high school sweethearts; they met in calculus class. They were married on their five-year anniversary on a beautiful summer day overlooking the ocean at Kildara Farms in Victoria. The couple opted for a first look in the orchard, and they were married by a dear family friend after exchanging vows they wrote themselves. Ashley was walked down the aisle by her sister, who was also her maid of honor. As a couple of bookworms, Matt and Ashley also included Scrabble pieces as part of their décor. Deanna McCollum Photography captured their special day!
A DIY Kildara Farms wedding in Victoria, British Columbia
- Photographer: Deanna McCollum Photography
- Tuxedo and Men's Attire: Moores Clothing For Men
- Dress Store: Tiffanys Bridal
- Floral Designer: Fresh View Events
- Event Venue: Kildara Farms