Danielle and Andrew tied the knot at a gorgeous barn in La Broquerie, Manitoba! When it came to the decor, they wanted to play up the rustic glam look, complementing traditional barn elements with sparkling chandeliers and vintage furniture. They kept their color palette simple with shades of purples and grays and pops of pink. When it came to entertaining the guests, the DIY lawn games took center stage; the groom and father of the bride handmade each of the oversized games themselves. An amazing bartending team mixed up specialty drinks (the couple's own creations), and guests could also enjoy any number of treats from the cake and pie bar. Everyone left with their own jam jar favor, too! Melanie Parent Events made sure their day was perfect from start to finish, and blfStudios Inc. captured every moment!
A rustic chic barn wedding in Manitoba, Canada
- Photographer: Bond from blfStudios Inc.
- Event Designer: Melanie Parent Events
- Venue: The Rustic Wedding Barn
- Floral Designer: Lily Stone Gardens
- Cake Designer: High Tea Bakery
- DJ: Topp's Music
- Food: Danny's Whole Hog
- Musicians: Luminous String Quartet
- Men's Apparel: EPH Apparel
- Bartenders: Bee's Knees Cocktail Collective
- Furniture: The Vintage Nest
- Linens: Let's Celebrate Rentals