After spending a birthday weekend there the year prior, Cindy and Ryan chose The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel for their gorgeous, glam pink, lilac and gold November wedding! The ceremony took place as the sun was setting over the Pacific, and the cliffs overlooked the beach. As a couple who loves to travel, they decided on a theme of “Love is an Adventure,” and they asked guests to list their favorite travel destinations in the guest book. Cindy's sister helped her make sea salt caramel favors, along with little luggage tags and cards that read, “Thanks for Sharing the Beginning of Our Journey Together.” The bride also included her daughter as the maid of honor! Pepper Nix Photography captured their beautiful day, and stay tuned for Cindy and Ryan's Utah celebration later this week.
A glam pink and gold Laguna Niguel wedding in California
- Photographer: Pepper Nix Photography
- Invitation Designer: Crane & Co.
- Ring Designer: David Yurman
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Dress Designer: Justin Alexander
- Floral Designer: Karen Donovan's Flowers
- Musicians: Orange County Harpist – Wendy Smith
- Reception Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel
- Beauty: Something Blue Stylists
- Dress Store: The Brides' Shop, RK Bridal
- Officiant: Vows 4 Two