Federica and Giorgio tied the knot in a vintage-inspired summer wedding in Flumine, Italy! The Abbazia di Sant'Andrea is a beautiful historic venue in the Tiber Valley, and its small Romanesque church features romantic architecture like wood-beamed ceilings and stone columns. The couple's reception included rich, imperial tables loaded with moss and greenery, floral arrangements in china teapots and clear acrylic place cards and menus. effeanfotografie captured their beautiful day!
A refined and romantic Italian wedding at Abbazia di Sant'Andrea in Flumine, Italy
- Photographer: effeanfotografie
- Event, Floral, Cake & Stationery Designer: Magnolia Eventi
- Venue: Abbey of St. Andrew in Flumine
- Dress Designer: Nadia Manzato Wedding Couture
- Hair & Makeup: Halya Ilardi
- Entertainment: Roma Sound Service