Sarah and Jason tied the knot seven years (to the day) after they met at Syracuse University. They planned their wedding with shades of orange as an homage to their alma mater. Sarah wore a beautiful antique wedding band and carried her grandmother's handbag. The Lord Thompson Manor was the perfect backdrop for their elegant reception, and Lime Green Photography, LLC captured their fall celebration. I love the use of fruit in the table décor, don't you?
- Photographer: Lime Green Photography, LLC
- Dress Designer: Pronovias
- Dress Store: Jingles Bridal Salon
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Bonardi's Formalwear, Inc. and Indochino
- DJ: Powerstation Events, LLC
- Dress Designer: Ann Taylor
- Reception Venue: Lord Thompson Manor
- Floral Designer:Country Cottage Flowers and Gifts
- Jewelry: James Kennedy Antiques, Ltd.
- Cake Designer: Sweet Sophistications
- Ceremony Location: Clark Chapel at Pomfret School