Katie and Dan's wedding at Castle Hill Cider was a gorgeous affair despite the forecasted stormy conditions and power outages! The night before they said their vows, a storm left 1.2 million people without power – including the venue, where there was no air conditioning, making it about 90 degrees inside. Katie didn't let it bother her though; she just said, “It's fine. All I care about is marrying Dan.” Their ceremony was beautiful, starting with a string quartet playing The Beatles as she walked down the aisle. She promised to let him play every Call of Duty game that comes out and start wearing a bell whenever they go out shopping so she doesn’t get lost. He promised to let her “watch the Real Housewives…on occasion” and protect her from the zombie apocalypse. Carly Arnwine Photography captured their incredibly special day!
- Photographer: Carly Arnwine Photography
- Cake Designer: Maliha Creations
- Caterer: Beggars Banquet Catering and Rentals
- Floral Designer: A New Leaf Florist
- Event Venue: Castle Hill Cider
- Makeup Artist: BRIDEface Richmond