Does that blue barn look familiar? It should – this is another beautiful wedding at The Lange Farm! Countiss and Arturo got married in April in a beautiful outdoor ceremony accented by pink peony and lily bouquets. The ladies wore deep blue dresses, and Countiss wore a simple but elegant lace gown with a rhinestone clip in her hair. Her flower girls are just about the cutest ever, too! Carrie Wildes Photography captured their lovely outdoor ceremony and stylish reception. My favorite detail? The blue glittery cake pops!
- Photographer: Carrie Wildes Photography
- Reception Venue & Event Planner: The Lange Farm
- Cake Designer: Chantilly Cakes
- Caterer: Affordable Catering
- Floral Designer: Bloomingdays Flower Shop
- DJ: that dj dollar