Kaitlyn and Michael's September wedding in Plymouth had a beautiful and refined beach theme, with elements such as starfish, shells and sand throughout, as well as a color scheme centered around a gorgeous shade of light blue. Agnieszka at A Brilliant Photo captured all the wonderful details of the reception at the golf club – everything from the shabby chic signs to the beachy table numbers to the cake with chocolate shells and adirondack chairs on top!
A nautical chic beach wedding in Plymouth, MA
One of Agnieszka's favorite details (and mine too) are the embroidered handkerchiefs (purchased on Etsy) Kaitlyn gave her parents. Her mother's read, “Mom, To dry your happy tears on my wedding day, as you have always dried mine. Thank you for teaching me to live, laugh and love. I love you always.” To her father, “Dad, Thank you for walking by my side today and always. As you give me away today, remember I will always be your little girl. I love you always.” Does it get any more touching than that?
- Photographer: A Brilliant Photo
- Dress Designer: Limited Edition Maggie Sottero
- Other: 4 My Angels (Handkerchiefs), Amy's Original Bridal Hangers (Hanger), Handmade Signs by Shannon
- Videography: Adam Pelletier Videographer
- DJ: Boston Music Works
- Caterer: East Bay Grille
- Makeup Artist: From Hair to Eternity
- Transportation: Moonlight Limousine
- Reception Venue: Pinehills Golf Club
- Floral Designer: Sweetferns floral design
- Cake Designer: The Bashful Baker
- Invitation Designer: The Perfect Giftshop