A rustic fall wedding in Greenwich, CT
Katherine and Tony’s fall wedding was at the lovely Montgomery Pinetum Park in Greenwich. She wanted the wedding to have a rustic chic feel, and along with subtle burlap elements, she used colors that complemented the fall foliage. The natural beauty of the park was the perfect setting for their intimate ceremony attended by close family and friends. They successfully brought outdoor elements inside for the reception through the use of burlap table runners and birch wood containers. Abbey Domond Photography captured their special day!
- Photographer: Abbey Domond Photography
- Makeup Artist: Jill K Imbrogno
- Dress Store: Majesty Bridal
- Other Location: Montgomery Pinetum Park
- Hair Stylist: Visible Changes Salon
- Floral & Event Design: Urban Chic Inc