Kristi and Mike wanted to tie the knot in San Francisco, a shared favorite city, and envisioned a modern event full of joy and color! Their special day featured a bold palette of vibrant pinks, oranges and greens that lit up the space at the Terra Gallery. The couple met at the University of Miami in grad school, and after becoming inseparable, they traveled and indulged their inner sports fans, all the while falling in love. After a particularly rough weeknight, just after Mike's mother had been diagnosed with cancer and a big car bill landed in their laps, Mike swept Kristi up in his arms and said that even though they had big battles ahead, they would have each other to fight with and pulled out a ring… and the rest is history. Milou + Olin Photography captured their colorful celebration!
A neon gallery wedding in San Francisco, CA
- Photographer: Milou + Olin Photography
- Caterer: Thomas John Events
- Event Planner: MB Wedding Design and Events
- Floral Designer: Michael Daigian Design
- Makeup Artist: Professional Makeup Artistry
- Reception Venue: Terra Gallery