Danielle and Alex's wedding at McCrady's restaurant in downtown Charleston was inspired by the bold color sapphire blue! The bride loves all things sparkly, and she completely transformed the upstairs of the restaurant with metallic highlights and uplighting on the exposed brick walls. The reception featured beautiful satin linens, metallic silver chair ties and lovely, neutral flowers. Evan Laettner Photographer captured their day!
An elegant sapphire blue wedding in Charleston, SC
- Photography: Evan Laettner Photographer
- Event Coordination and Design: Sweetgrass Social Event + Design
- Photo Booth: Charleston Party Booth
- Hair: Wedding Hair by Charlotte
- Cake and Desserts: Ashley Bakery
- Lighting: TEC
- Flowers: SYG Designs
- Makeup: Margaret Geirhart
- Rentals: Eventworks
- Band: Swingin' Richards
- Lounge: All Occasions
- Venue and Catering: McCrady's in Downtown Charleston
- Transportation: Tri-Country Transport
Styling a sapphire blue wedding? Shop some of our favorite looks!
The shop section above contains affiliate links. Clicks and/or purchases will earn Artfully Wed a small commission.