Dasha and Steve’s winter Seattle wedding, which took place in the Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle, Washington, used blushes, rose gold, and ivory to create an elegant and timeless color palette. The couple gave out mini fork and spoon favors on each guest’s place setting, which were made by the restaurant supply company that’s owned by the groom’s parents. Also, the moms of both the bride and groom wore traditional Korean wedding attire to honor their Korean heritage. The classic and simple wedding was captured by Angela and Evan Photography.
From The Photographer
Dasha and Steve were particularly special for me. We didn't know them before they hired us, but I was able to shoot Dasha's bridal portraits & boudoir images before their big day. That time with her really stands out. It was so wonderful connecting with her one on one. I knew their wedding was going to be visually spectacular, but beyond that, it was bursting with heart. To meet these two is to love them.
Artists, Creatives and Wedding Vendors
- Photographer: Angela and Evan Photography
- Event Planner: New Creations
- Venue: Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Floral Designer: From The Ground Up Floral
- Videographer: Peak Digital Cinema
- Dress Designer: YSA Makino
- Hair Stylist: On-Site Beauty by Brooke
- Makeup Artist: Ambra Emerald Eyes
- Entertainment: Brandon Ghorley
- Cake Designer: Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Rentals: Cort Party Rentals
- Stationary: Paper Fling