Carly and Preston decided to exchange their vows at her childhood home in October. All of the florals, including Carly's bouquet, were handpicked foliage from around the property. The ceremony was short and sweet with handwritten vows, surrounded by the love and support of their closest friends and family. Preston is a brewer, so he brewed the wedding beer on tap, and guests enjoyed a rousing game of beer pong and appetizers during cocktail hour! Carly's style is just perfect for a backyard celebration: a gorgeous Stone Cold Fox dress, a milkmaid braid accented with red roses and greenery, and a beautiful ring collection and Tiffany's necklace. Hannah Kate Photography captured these beautiful images of their wedding day!
An autumn backyard wedding in Arroyo Grande, CA
- Photographer: Hannah Kate Photography
- Dress Designer: Stone Cold Fox
- Hair Stylist: Allie McCann, The Commons Co.
- Caterer: The Taco Man Express
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Nasty Gal
- Dessert: D K's Donuts
- Rentals: Taylor Rental Party Plus
- Men's Attire: Indochino
- Second Shooter: Bared Soul Photography