Emma and Bobby's summer wedding at the Historic Rice Mill included a lot of Southern charm for their wedding guests, many of whom had never visited Charleston before. Their menu was Southern-inspired, and they served a Firefly-lemonade cocktail to go along with it. To make Emma's side of the family feel more at home, there was a Pimm's Cup cocktail – a very English drink! Richard Bell Photography captured their day!
A Southern Historic Rice Mill wedding in Charleston, SC
- Photographer: Richard Bell Photography
- Dress Store: Brides of Ashby
- Cake Designer: Charleston Cakes Etc.
- Equipment Rentals: EventWorks
- Event Venue: Historic Rice Mill
- Floral Designer: Tiger Lily Weddings
- Officiant: With this Kiss Charleston
- Ring Designer: Zales
- DJ: Pinnacle Charleston