Carolyn and Shaun wanted their wedding day to truly reflect their love of all things homemade, local and thoughtful, so they chose a historic Milwaukee venue as the backdrop for their vows and celebration with loved ones, which included local farm-to-table food, wooden flower boxes made from old salvaged wood flooring from the venue itself, and even handmade knit keepsakes. The bride and groom embroidery hoops are my favorite! Every detail was special and meaningful, and Lisa Mathewson Photography captured their day.
A vintage and rustic farm to table wedding in Milwaukee, WI
- Photographer: Lisa Mathewson Photography
- Dress Designer: Sottero and Midgley
- DJ: Sound By Design
- Caterer: Trusted Earth Farm
- Reception Venue: Turner Hall Ballroom
- Floral Designer: Wood Violet