Abbe and Cory's spring wedding at The Mayo Hotel was pastel perfection! Abbe wore a custom-made wedding dress paired with Jimmy Choo heels (a surprise gift from her mother), while Cory looked dapper with his custom wooden bow tie etched with their favorite city skyline. Even though they went to the same high school, Abbe and Cory didn't get to know each other until college, which is where their love story began. Abbe had always wanted to be a professional dancer ever since she was young. However, several years ago, a massive back surgery prevented her from continuing her dream of dancing. With Cory by her side and the help of the local CrossFit community, Abbe was able to regain the strength and confidence that was always within her. Last year, Abbe accepted a job out of state, seemingly turning her relationship with Cory into a long distance one, but Cory was able to move shortly thereafter and be reunited with her. For their special day, they were able to travel back to Tulsa and be married in the city where they met and that held so many wonderful memories for them. Fleckography Co. captured their celebration!
A mint and lavender hotel ballroom wedding in Tulsa, OK
- Photographer: Fleckography Co.
- Dress Designer: Brides by Demetrios
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal
- DJ: DJ Fre
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Musicians: Karen Naifeh Harmon String Quartet
- Event Planner: Mayo Event Design
- Groomsman Attire: Men's Wearhouse
- Hair & Makeup: Michelle Cover Makeup & Hair Design
- Bakery: Sweets for Nathan
- Floral Designer: Tasha Bartholic Florals
- Event Venue: The Mayo Hotel
- DIY or Handmade Goods Designer: Two Guys Bow Ties