Danielle and David live and work in Chicago, but they chose to have a destination wedding at a family-owned private estate in Bedford Hill, New York! Their adorable first look included their puppy, Yuki. The ceremony was held across the street at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church at their Chapel-in-the-Woods, nestled amongst a grove of hemlocks. For cocktail hour, guests mingled in the gardens on the estate, and for the reception, guests were down to the tented area for dinner and dancing long into the night. Amber Kay Photography captured their elegant autumn celebration!
A private estate wedding in Bedford Hill, NY
- Photographer: Amber Kay Photography
- Equipment Rentals: Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals Inc.
- Caterer: Happiness Is
- DJ: James Daniel Entertainment
- Dress Store: Low's Bridal and Formal
- Floral Designer: Perennial Gardens
- Ceremony Venue: St. Matthew's Episcopal Church