Ana and Reece's January wedding day started off by getting ready at a beautiful historic inn in Tampa, then it was off to a downtown waterfront park, where they got married in the amphitheater! Guests partied the night away at the 1930 Grande Room, which was awash in blue light and decorated with gorgeous flowers and succulents galore. Ashlee Hamon Photography, INC. captured their day!
An eclectic blue vintage wedding with succulents in Tampa, FL
- Photographer: Ashlee Hamon Photography, INC.
- Floral Designer: Florist Fire
- Event Planner: Kimberly Hensley Events
- Band: The Bay Kings Band
- Getting Ready Location: The Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn
- Makeup: May Rodriguez Makeup
- Ceremony Venue: The Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
- Reception Venue: 1930 Grande Room