I featured Crissy and Charlie's adorable engagement session last year – they went fishing together – and today I get to share their wedding with you! The couple got married at a private residence called Wolfsnare Plantation in Virginia Beach. It's a historical landmark dating back to the 1700s, and Crissy's uncle lives there. The Plantation is also home to the second oldest magnolia tree in the state of Virginia. Over the course of a year, Crissy's mom collected all of the mixed china for the reception, the wooden furniture for the food displays, and all of the wedding day décor. It was a joint family effort to make their country vintage wedding unique to them, and Bit of Ivory Photography captured all of the beautiful details!
- Photographer: Bit of Ivory Photography
- DJ: Berni Sasso
- Cake Designer: Custom Cakes
- Event Designer: Distinctive Event Rentals
- Floral Designer: Palette of Petals
- Dress Store: Pure English Couture Bridal
- Caterer: Sweetwater Cuisine