Sylvia and Stevan met in Flagstaff when she was finishing college. They had a lot of mutual friends and immediately felt a connection. They since moved to Stevan's home state of Washington, but they wanted their wedding to be held in the mountain town in which they met. They were married on the deck of the Arizona Snowbowl Resort, surrounded by family, friends and wildflowers! As guests arrived, they signed into a book Stevan crafted himself. He also made the wine box they used during the ceremony. Their day was perfect and filled with lots of special details, as captured by Tangled Lilac Photography.
- Photographer: Tangled Lilac Photography
- Bakery: A Touch of Sugar Bakery
- Event Planner: A Touch of Tradition
- Dress Store: Arizona Bridal Warehouse
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Dessy Group
- Floral Designer: Mountain High Flowers
- Reception Venue: Arizona Snowbowl