A country chic winery wedding in Paso Robles, CA
Kristen and Dave were married in September at the lovely Robert Hall Winery in Paso Robles. They met during their last year of college and dated for several years until Kristen left for the Peace Corps in 2004. They reunited four years later at their best friends' wedding – he was the best man and she the maid of honor. By 2011, they were engaged! Their wedding day included their best friends, Mike and Aleka, and they chose Paso Robles because it was the halfway point for them when they had a long-distance relationship between LA and Berkeley. Mirelle Carmichael Photography captured their special day!
Our wedding had a casual, country feel – the guys wore Converse All-Stars, we used mason jars and candy dishes, and the table chart was arranged by dance moves featuring pictures of each of us doing things like The Robot or Pop, Lock and Drop It. As the sun set on the wedding, hundreds of Italian light bulbs provided a romantic canopy for the evening and instead of dessert, we opted for a candy and small bites bar. We honeymooned in Isla Mujeres, Mexico on the Caribbean Sea. – Dave
- Photographer: Mirelle Carmichael Photography
- Transportation: AmericanStar Trailways
- Pre-Ceremony Location: Emily's House
- Coordinators: Cara Vanderhook, Cassie Zebisch and Vanessa Kromer
- Rehearsal Dinner: Poalillo Vineyards
- DJ: Jesse Solorio
- Caterer: Mama's Meatball Catering
- Makeup Artist: The Vanity Belle
- Invitation Designer: Minted, LLC
- Lighting: Kramer Entertainment Inc.
- Venue: Robert Hall Winery