Stephanie and Dan first met about a decade ago and dated for a brief time, as their lives were taking them in separate directions. Fast forward ten years, and Stephanie goes to her computer on a seemingly normal day to check her Facebook account. One new message: “Please tell me you're not married!” Many more messages went back and forth between Dan and Stephanie while he was in California and she was in Virginia. Despite being across the country from one another, their love continued to grow! Stephanie and Dan got married at Del Ray United Methodist Church, followed by a very vintage reception at The Carlyle Club in Old Town Alexandria. Ever After Visuals captured every moment, including a stop at the bar where the couple had one of their very first dates!
- Photographer: Ever After Visuals
- Dress Store: David's Bridal
- Reception Venue: The Carlyle Club
- Floral Designer: The Virginia Florist
- Cake Designer: The Unique Bakery
- Ceremony Location: Del Ray United Methodist Church
- Hair Stylist: Red Door Spas