A rustic Southern-inspired wedding in Charleston, SC
Jennifer wanted her wedding to reflect her love of vintage and meaningful items and her Southern roots. She and Mike had an intimate October wedding at The Lake House at Bulow with plenty of Southern charm! To honor Jennifer's late mother, she placed her parents' cake topper under glass on the dessert table, carried her mother's Bible and wore the locket that her father gave her mother on their wedding day. In addition to the heartfelt details, the couple had a few whimsical touches like a kazoo send-off and a Florida Gators groom's cake in the shape of a drum. Sally Watts Photo captured their celebration!
- Photographer: Sally Watts Photo
- Veils and headpieces: Erica Elizabeth Designs & Pretty Things Wedding Collections
- Etsy Designer: Glam House Bridal Couture
- Cake Designer: Ashley Bakery
- Floral Designer: WildFlowers Inc.
- Reception Venue: The Lake House at Bulow