A creative backyard wedding in New Brunswick
Emily and Brad are a unique couple who wanted their wedding to truly reflect their values and interests: vegetarian foods, homebrewed beer, nontraditional details and their heritage! The ceremony took place in their backyard, followed by a reception at the municipal building next door. Emily chose a gorgeous, nontraditional dress and honored her Brazilian and Japanese heritage with flowers in her hair and 1,000 paper cranes (folded by the groom). Brad's homebrews were on tap for guests, as well as personalized bottles of wine. An eagle flew overhead just as Brad and Emily reached the grove of trees where they would be married, surrounded by close friends and family. Kandise Brown captured their special day!
- Photographer: Kandise Brown
- Hair Stylist: Avalon SalonSpa
- Caterer: Gagetown Fruit Farm
- Officiant: Robert M. Stoney
- Jewelry: Spicer Cole Fine Jewellers
- Reception Venue: Cambridge-Narrows Municipal Building