An engagement ring is the ultimate symbol of love and commitment, so shouldn't it also perfectly represent your unique style and personality? If you're looking for an engagement ring that's one-of-a-kind and uniquely yours, look no further than Gemvara!
This post is in partnership with Gemvara.
Gemvara is all about letting you create and customize your dream ring, offering everything from GIA-certified diamonds to bold and colorful gemstones in a variety of shapes and sizes, and metals ranging from classic yellow and white gold to platinum and palladium!
Design Your Own Engagement Ring
There are several things to consider before you start creating your ring:
- Metal: Do you want classic white or yellow gold, or would you prefer luxe platinum or lustrous palladium?
- Stone: Do you prefer to have a traditional diamond ring, or does a colorful gemstone call to you?
- Shape: Do you see yourself sporting a brilliant-cut round stone, or something more unique like a marquis or oval shape?
The great thing about Gemvara is that you don't have to imagine what your dream ring will look like – you can see it in real-time as you mix and match different combinations of gemstones and metal finishes.
To create your very own bespoke engagement ring design, choose any of the Gemvara designs you like as a starting point.
Next, you'll select your center stone, and immediately, you'll see what your design looks like with a variety of different gemstones. In fact, Gemvara offers 29 natural gemstones to choose from, so experiment and see what you love the most! Then, if your chosen design has accent stones, you'll select those.
After you've chosen your stones, it's time to select the perfect metal! There are nine precious metals available, including 18K and 14K yellow, white and rose gold. There's also platinum, a durable, hypoallergenic choice, and palladium, a more affordable alternative to platinum. You can mix and match the primary metal (what you'll see on the band, for example) with the metal around the center stone, too. As an added bonus, you can choose to have your ring engraved for free!
Lastly, it's time to select a ring size. You can also see what matching bands might be available for your unique design. Gemvara even gives you the option of saving and sharing your design (hint, hint)!
Why Choose Gemvara?
If being able to design your own ring from start to finish isn't enough of a reason, here are a few other benefits of shopping with Gemvara:
- Free shipping, always!
- 101-day returns and resizing, along with a 365-day warranty.
- Expert advice from jewelry consultants every step of the way.
- Every unique piece is handcrafted right here in the United States.
- Gemvara is a member of the American Gem Trade Association and supports its high ethical standards for sourcing stones.
- Gemvara uses recycled precious metals, working toward a future of 100% traceable precious metals.
Exclusive Savings for Artfully Wed Readers!
Thanks to the generous folks at Gemvara, you have the opportunity to save 15% off sitewide starting today! So start designing and say yes to an amazing deal on the ring of your dreams!
This post is sponsored by Gemvara. All opinions are by Artfully Wed. Thank you for supporting our sponsors!